Horizon provides first class survey and geotechnical services to international oil and gas operators throughout the world. Our fleet of owned and chartered vessels can support numerous projects at any time and we have additional mobile spreads that can be easily mobilised onto third party or client supplied vessels.
We understand that our services are one of the first stages in any offshore development and as such the integrity of the data we provide is of high importance and the timing of the delivery is critical.
As Oil & Gas developments move into deeper waters and more challenging environments, we are continually investing in resources and enhancing our capabilities to ensure we maintain our position at the forefront of the survey and geotechnical industry.
The survey and geotechnical data we acquire is critical for:
- Rig and platform site surveys
- Pipeline and cable route surveys
- Geotechnical investigations
- Analogue geophysical interpretation for shallow seabed interpretation
- Digital geophysical interpretation for geohazard detection (shallow gas / faulting)
- Hazard surveys (debris, shipwrecks, UXO, subsea structures, coral reefs)
- Subsea asset integrity assessments
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental baseline surveys
- Metocean studies
- Precise positioning for offshore installations and rig moves
As an integrated survey and geotechnical company, we work closely with our clients to develop the optimum solution for each offshore project. We understand that there is not a single solution for every project and strive to work with our clients to find the best possible solution for each of their projects.